It is time to think a little more about community.
By maintaining a strong Jewish Federation here in Tidewater, we can build upon the vital work of supporting Jews near and far.
The way we do this?
Come to the Simon Family JCC on Sunday, Sept. 12 between 10 am and 1:00 pm, grab a bagel, some coffee, and make calls to our generous community donors. Let’s join together to kick off our 2022 Campaign in person — and create a stronger tomorrow.
• Pick your shift(s).
• We’ll provide caller training (and kosher snacks) when you arrive. • Together we’ll build a stronger tomorrow.
• Caring for Seniors
• Jewish Education programming for children and adults
• Combating Anti-semitism
• Feeding the hungry
• Providing a world-class fitness facility
• Training and Empowering young leaders
• Touching the lives of Jews and Jewish communities around the globe
After Super Sunday, plan to stick around the JCC. We have a whole day of amazing community activities happening at the Sandler Family Campus. We invite you to be a part of it all!
TODAY. TOMORROW. And finally BACK TOGETHER!
All funds raised during Super Sunday 2022 will benefit of the agencies, programs and institutions of the Jewish community at home and abroad.
• Berger Goldrich Home at Beth Sholom Village
• Bina High School
• Birthright Israel
• JAFI Israel Fellows at Virginia universities
• Jewish Family Service of Tidewater
• Local Religious Schools
• Minds in Motion (Richmond Ballet)
• Neve Michael
• Norfolk Kollel
• Pardes Katz
• Strelitz International Academy
• Grants to local synagogues
• Synagogue Youth Groups
• Talmudical Academy
• Toras Chaim
• VAAD HaKashkarus
• Virginia Hillels
• Programs through Overseas Partners:
- American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee
- Jewish Agency for Israel
- World Organization for Rehabilitation and Training (ORT)
For more information, contact Amy Zelenka at AZelenka@UJFT.org or 757-965-6139.